VFX Developer Mobile Studio NW England Ref 1567
We are working with a mobile game studio based in the North-West of England who is looking for a VFX Developer to join their team and work on their hit mobile title.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing new game features
- Improving game features
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, animators and programmers
Who you are
- Relevant degree in technical art OR a high quality portfolio showing strong technical artistic skill
- Game content/asset implementation and coded logic
- Appreciation of 3D hierarchical concepts and tree structures
- Appreciation of game state flow and logic
- Programming and animation concepts
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3D Max/Maya
- Games industry experience a bonus
- Understanding of user interaction a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1567.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.