Creative Director Games London UK – REF 2516
Creative Director – London UK – REF 2516
Our client is a leading games studio based in London. They are seeking a Creative Director to lead their creative department.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Enthusiastic about creating and testing games.
- Knowledge in social mechanics, usability, game-field…
- Pitching, analysis data, conducting market research, communicating with stakeholders, reporting...
- using UE4, UE3, Unity or similar.
- Considerable amount of industrial experience as a lead (or a more senior position).
- 3 AAA completed shipped titles, that you’ve worked on from start to finish.
- 1+ title that includes a type of post launch purchases capability other than standard DLC packs.
- Attention to detail.
- At least one AAA credited title as lead designer or producer.
- Experience making first and third person shooters.
- understanding trends including genre, common gameplay and financial models.
- Microsoft Office products, Visio, and Adobe Photoshop etc.
In return we offer a competitive salary, good bonus scheme, full corporate benefits, and a great working environment.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2516.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.